Frank Switser schreef:OK, let's give it a try.....
How did I do?
Well, first of all, you have been watching the cbr1100xx.org forum for a couple years, so you have an unfair advantage over other forum members....
Still.... you missed a lot that I thought you should have gotten....
1. (Galfer) Wave-discs - No. These are ABM rotors from Germany.
2. (Hyperpro) front springs - No.
3. Extra flooding lights - Correct. These are Philips HID Driving Lamps
4. (Clear Alternative) Front lenses - correct.
5. (Unknown) Touring screen - Zero Gravity "Sport-Touring" windscreen
6. Higher clip-ons - correct, these are Heli-Bars
7. Heavier bar-end weights or Travellock - These are Top Gun end weights
8. (Pazzo) levers - Correct
9. Crash mushrooms -Correct, these are from Jaws
10. (Second-look) Tank-bra - ??? No. A Mag-Knight carbon-fiber tank protector
11. Frame-plugs - Correct; these are custom aluminum frame plugs
12. All the luggage, including a (beer-)cooler with hose. Must be fun driving this way - ahem... not beer! That's a water bottle with drinking tube, for running through the Desert West
13. (Sargent) saddle - No
14. Luggage rack - Ventrura rack, specifically.
15. (Wilbers) rear shock - Yes.
16. Stainless steel brake-lines- Spiegler SS lines with black-anodized fittings.
17. Unknown hugger - Red Fox
18. (WR's) rear-set including pillion pegs - ??? No, those are stock Honda rearsets (powerder-coated matte-black)
19. Mounting of pillion pegs made black - same powder-coating job
20. Removal of several reflectors - Correct... because they are gay.
21. Non-standard coloured engine-covers (should be black). - No, they shouldn't... those as factory covers, they came on the bike
22. (Micron) exhausts - Heavens, no! These are Erion Racing slip-ons!
23. Non-standard air valves in the rims (how do you call these in English?) - valve cover "caps" is how they are referred to in English
24. Non-Honda brakepads (Galfer?) - No. I had Carbone Lorraine pads for a while, but went back to stock Honda pads
25. Several stuff in the cockpit, not too well visible. Some GPS and radardetector? - Correct.
26. Mirror-spacers - No. Had them, but removed them.
27. Non-standard tyres - Avon Azaro ST 45/46 combo
28. Something mounted just above the headlight. For the radar-detector? - No... that's a good luck charm.
29. Non-standard grips - BMW sport grips