Zietech.de

General BB related discussion forum - English language only !
Plaats reactie
Hasse
Contacteer:

Zietech.de

Bericht door Hasse » zo dec 26, 2010 12:02 pm

I'm still running the bird with the original exhaust. I think I soon will be the only swede left with the two "torpedos" hanging on each side of the bird. Now I've found a german company that sells Akrapovic-systems at prices that, at least for a swede :roll: , seems quite good. Zietech.de. From what I can understand from e-bay.de they seem to be reliable.
Is there anybody in here who has got some experience from them, good or bad?

Homepage: Link
E-bay: Link

YO
Contacteer:

Re: Zietech.de

Bericht door YO » zo dec 26, 2010 12:19 pm

Hasse schreef:I'm still running the bird with the original exhaust. I think I soon will be the only swede left with the two "torpedos" hanging on each side of the bird. Now I've found a german company that sells Akrapovic-systems at prices that, at least for a swede :roll: , seems quite good. Zietech.de. From what I can understand from e-bay.de they seem to be reliable.
Is there anybody in here who has got some experience from them, good or bad?

Homepage: Link
E-bay: Link
There are a few people at the BOC that ride with that Akropvich 4-1 system.

I am sure they can advise you on this issue. :wink:

Motorpsycho
Contacteer:

Bericht door Motorpsycho » zo dec 26, 2010 12:24 pm

I think that he means of the shop reliable is or not. The akra's are good no questions about it :wink:

I have no experiences whit the shop so I cant tell you. Good luck :D
Nobody likes sitecars, until you show up in camp whit dinner for twelve and a keg of beer :+:
Blackbird onderdelen KLIK hier :!:

Hasse
Contacteer:

Bericht door Hasse » zo dec 26, 2010 12:39 pm

Motorpsycho schreef: I think that he means of the shop reliable is or not.
Yeah, Motorpsycho, that exactly what I meant......YO....hrrrmmm...What can I say... :D
Motorpsycho schreef:The akra's are good no questions about it :wink:
Yoshimura is by far the most common aftermarket system here in sweden, so if you ask the owners of those systems wich the best system is, Akra or Yoshi, you know what answer you'll get.... :roll:
It's like asking what color of the bird is the fastest or best or whatever :lol:

Mr. Blue
Contacteer:

Bericht door Mr. Blue » zo dec 26, 2010 1:42 pm

Hasse schreef:It's like asking what color of the bird is the fastest or best or whatever :lol:
Stupid question. :lol:

BBen
Contacteer:

Bericht door BBen » zo dec 26, 2010 3:54 pm

Yep, we all know the black ones are the fastest. :lol:
:black

Hasse
Contacteer:

Bericht door Hasse » zo dec 26, 2010 5:12 pm

BBen schreef:Yep, we all know the black ones are the fastest. :lol:
Exactly. :lol:

Marty Blackbird
Contacteer:

Bericht door Marty Blackbird » di dec 28, 2010 9:35 am

Hi Hasse,

I'm happy with the Akra on my 2001 bird. I use it in combination with a PowerCommander, O2 Eliminator and a K&N airfilter. I never ran the Akra without a dynorun and setup. I can't tell you what a fully standard bike will do, when fitting the Akra system. But keep in mind that if you have the 4-1 system the centerstand needs to be removed. Also the O2 sensor will be gone if your bike has one.

Hasse
Contacteer:

Bericht door Hasse » zo jan 02, 2011 8:52 pm

Obviously there is ways to keep the c-stand om the bike, at least in combination with the Yoshimura system, there is at least one guy here that has that combination. I really don't know what changes he had to make, if any. But I think that it may seem a little bit silly with the "lever" on the c-stand sticking out on the bikes left side, so anyway, as you say, the centrestand has to go, like it or not.
About the O2-sensor; I know some of the guys simply have drilled a hole and welded a nut on that suits the sensor and solved the problem that way.

I've made up my mind about purchasing a 4-1 akra system, now it is just the simple task of convincing the missis of the greatness in spending about €1000 on an Akra system. |(

jorrin76

Bericht door jorrin76 » ma jan 03, 2011 10:16 pm

Hej Hasse,

At least the swedish crown is relatively high now so you might think about shipping it from abroad ?!
And isnt ther way too much snow to think about your BB ? well maybe not thinking about it is all you can do now. (just came back by car from Trosa/sudertalje/stockholm from a family visit. Im the guy with the silver BB with the high mount exhaust and the swedish wife from the international meeting remember ?)

Good luck convincing the wife ! :wink:
Wat gij niet wil dat u geschied,......ach zoek t uit !!!

Hasse
Contacteer:

Bericht door Hasse » vr jun 10, 2011 4:05 pm

At long last...

I'm a little :oops: for not visiting the forum more often.
jorrin76 schreef: Good luck convincing the wife ! :wink:
Well, after long consideration i did order the akra "auspuffanlage" from Zietech.de. She said "do what the f**k you want". But when the package arrived I could see in her face that it didn't mean what I thougt it meant... :mrgreen:

But the Akra turned out just fine on the bike and I'm so pleased with it.
As for ordering from Zietech I can not find anything negative to say. Good service and a fast delivery. I give them: -:^ -:^ -:^ -:^ -:^

I hope everything is fine with you guys?
2006 Blackbird

Plaats reactie