world Guinness record

Informatie over de Internationale treffens.
Plaats reactie
silvino
Contacteer:

world Guinness record

Bericht door silvino » do dec 01, 2011 11:06 pm

Hi!

I come this way get to know an event that the "Clube XX Portugal" is organizing in Portugal next year. We would be honored to receive you.
At the end of 2010, the “Clube XX Portugal” joined an ambitious project: to beat the Guinness Record of the largest number of motorcycles of the same model in one place, covering the minimum distance required to 3500m. The idea was born in strength, breathing the entrepreneurial spirit of a group of people who want to make a difference and who risks something different from what is done in Portugal in the biker world.
Optimistic and proud of the club they belong to, so expect its members to become increasingly bringing new people with other views and more ideas to add.
Ambitious or not, the goal is to say that the Club XX meeting today in Portugal, but tomorrow that may also meet elsewhere in the world. In this spirit, the “ Clube XX Portugal” is pleased to leave here your invitation to the holders of a Honda CBR 1100 XX Superblackbird, to participate in what aims to be the largest event of its kind single brand, where riders of various nationalities can share the environment of celebration, fellowship and celebration.
On May 26, 2012, we will achieve the worldwide recognition of the bike Honda CBR 1100 XX Superblackbird, do not miss this unique opportunity.
You can make your registration in our site ( http://www.clubexxportugal.pt/ ), where all the official information of the meeting " Setúbal de Mota no Guinness" will be available in several languages. Any questions do not hesitate to put on the site, which will be ready to clarify any doubts.

Thank You!

Setubal is a world

MarcB
BOC Bestuur
BOC Bestuur
Contacteer:

Re: world Guinness record

Bericht door MarcB » vr dec 02, 2011 9:27 am

Thanks for the invitation, sounds great! We even have an office in Setúbal! It's quite a trip to go there, something like 2400km but perhaps our Iron Butt Rally guys might be challenged :)
MarcB / BOC Bestuur / Webmaster
Onze Site op je SmartPhone? Installeer Tapatalk

Met een slechte lens maak je betere foto's dan met een goede die je niet hebt...

Mr. Blue
Contacteer:

Bericht door Mr. Blue » di jan 17, 2012 9:40 pm

Bandeira visto do Fórum Melro Espanhol. (Territoro de Pajaro Negro)

Afbeelding

Marc1100xx
Contacteer:

Bericht door Marc1100xx » di jan 17, 2012 10:45 pm

MarcB schreef:Thanks for the invitation, sounds great! We even have an office in Setúbal! It's quite a trip to go there, something like 2400km but perhaps our Iron Butt Rally guys might be challenged :)
This IBA'er sold his XX. :twisted:

silvino
Contacteer:

Bericht door silvino » do mei 17, 2012 9:30 pm

Afbeelding

Hasse
Contacteer:

Bericht door Hasse » zo jun 03, 2012 10:33 am

Well I'll be da**ed if you and your mates didn't set a new Guinness world record, Silvino!
I'm just so sorry that I live "in the opposite corner of europe" and would have had about 7000 kilometers back and forth to Sebutal.
My portugese aint the sharpest, but from what I understand with a little help from Google Translate you rounded up about 493 Blackbirds. That really is an achievement!

Congratulations!!
AfbeeldingAfbeeldingAfbeeldingAfbeeldingAfbeelding

Watch the vids here folks: Link
2006 Blackbird

Plaats reactie